Our Recreational program is split up into 3 different divisions. We will have a u9-u10 division, a U11-u12 division, then we will have our 6v6 league which is for u13-u19. At the U10 age they will play 7v7, u12 will play 9v9, and the older age groups will be playing 6v6.
Our recreational divisions are designed to be fun and a way for kids to continue playing the sport they love in a relaxed but competitive environment at a lower cost.
FAQ for U9-19 Recreational
- Where will they practice? Heritage park
- When will they practice? Your coach will give you their practice time. It will be either Monday, Tuesday or Thursday.
- How long are practices? 1 hour
- Does my child need cleats and shinguards? Yes they should have them every time they play
- What size ball do they use? Size 4 for u9-u12 and size 5 for U13 and up.
- How often do they play games? They will have at least 8-10 games throughout the season.
- Will my child have a uniform? Yes
- How do I register? Please follow the link on the website and make your account
- What is the cost? $115
- When does the season start and end? First practices are August 8th and the final day is November 5th.
- What else does my child need to bring to practice? Please always have a water, shinguards, and cleats.
- Can my child wear jewelry, glasses, cast etc? They cannot wear any jewelry however they can wear glasses. They cannot have a cast on unless it is covered by a soft material and approved to return to play by a doctor.
- Is there anything you recommend me to do in order to help my child? Yes play around with them at home as much as possible. I recommend you buy the book “Soccer starts at Home.” It is a great book on how to be a great soccer parent.
- When are pictures? A picture date will be decided by the staff and sent out as soon as possible.
- When do they get their uniform? They will get it at least a few days before their first game.